Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lost & Found

A few days ago I shared my most recent (and failed) attempt at an adventure in this post

My goal was to find the Sacred Grove, but after walking and getting to see another (yes, another!) beautiful sunset, I ended up a little lost...(and very happy). I kept looking and after asking around, I finally found it!


It turns out that said Sacred Grove is actually pretty small...and it looks more like the kind of forest you would see in a horror movie, than the green & magical space I was hoping for. Even then, there's something quite unique about it.


My favourite part was definitely the small hike it took to get there. I can almost state without fear of being wrong, that all the views in this place are gorgeous. Even more so with butterflies flying around all the time.


Just as you can see in the pictures, fall is starting to be felt in India too (although we still get rain!). I'm definitely going to miss waking up and seeing everything eternally green & alive, although to tell the truth my heart sings with joy every time I hear the little leaves crunching under my feet --the laughter of the forest. 


You can view the pictures in their original size, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment