Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sunsets from Internet Hill.

Let me introduce you to Internet Hill. A hill with no internet.


Even though it is technically off-Campus, if you ask anyone what is the best place to see the sunset, contemplate the valley, think, be alone, reflect on life...they will send you to Internet Hill.

The first time I was there, was the day I arrived in MUWCI (I hadn't eaten or taken a shower in three days and yes, I was wearing the wrong shoes), but I was so impressed, that I promised myself I would go back soon...and then I forgot about it. Until last Sunday.

Even though people usually go to Internet Hill in groups, I decided to go alone (because I am a strong independent woman..!). Never in my life have I walked faster. A hike that usually takes about 30 minutes (at least for couch potatoes like myself), took 11. All because I wanted to see the sun set. And I was not disappointed.


Life never ceases to amaze me. Keep rocking, Internet Hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment